The DGN2200 N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router Router is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, voice and music, and online gaming. With a built in USB port, storage for downloads is easy with ReadySHARE for shared access to a USB
- ADSL2+ modem and router combined create complete gateway for DSL Internet connection
- Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications
- Wireless speeds up to 300Mbps*
- Allows Internet broadband sharing and the freedom of wireless Internet usage
- ReadySHARE Storage access - for shared access to a USB storage device.
- 4x 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Live Parental Controls — Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications and can be managed from anywhere. Protects connected devices through the router.
- Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
- Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
- Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP, Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall), Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention.
- Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- DGN2200 N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
- Ethernet cable
- ADSL phone filter and Phone cable
- Smart Wizard installation CD
- Power adapter
- ADSL Internet connection
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless adapter or Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher
- Use with an N300 Wireless USB Adapter (WNA3100) for maximum performance
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate and wireless coverage.