Your cart is empty.
The WN2000RPT Universal WiFi Range Extender allows you to keep your current wireless equipment and improve coverage to eliminate “dead zones”, giving you the freedom to roam anywhere in the house and access Internet without worrying about coverage. It is compatible with wireless b/g/n routers and gateways. Four Ethernet ports enable you to connect to gaming consoles, Internet TVs, and Blu-rayTM players.
- Extends 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signals from existing routers
- Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects devices to the Extender quickly and securely
- Real-time link-rate LED locates the best placement spot to provide optimal wireless coverage
- Step-by-step, graphical Installation Guide makes installation easy. No need to insert a CD or plug in Ethernet cables!
- Dynamic LEDs display live network connection status and signal strength between your existing network, Extender and wireless devices
- 4x 10/100 Ethernet ports allow the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs, and Internet TVs
- Power on/off button, 80% recycled packaging
- Security: Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK) and WEP
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- WN2000RPT Universal WiFi Range Extender
- Power adapter
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher, for setup
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.