Your cart is empty.
The DES-1016D is an unmanaged 10/100Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance whilst providing a high level of flexibility. Powerful yet easy to use, this device allows users to simply plug any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidths, boost response time and satisfy heavy load demands.
- 16 x NWay 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports
- Full and half duplex support for each port
- All ports support auto-negotiation function
- Desktop sized, saving space
- Supplied with 19" rackmount kit
- Ease of use
- The DES-1016D has 16 plug-and-play ports; the switch is a perfect choice for workgroups to upgrade performance in a client/server environment. The ports can be connected to servers in full-duplex, or hubs in half-duplex.
- Auto speed sensing
- The switch senses whether a network device is running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and automatically adjusts for optimal performance.
- Auto negot iation
- Whether you are running at half- or in full-duplex, the switch automatically negotiates and runs the highest supported transmission rate.
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover
- All ports support auto-negotiating MDI/MDIX detection, which eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. The DES-1016D is the perfect choice for Plug-and-Play support for 10BASE-T and 100BASE-T networks.
- Wire-speed performance
- The DES-1016D features a non-blocking wire-speed architecture, with a 3.2Gbps switching capacity, for maximum data throughput. The DES-1016D also features an integrated universal power supply, and per port diagnostics LEDs that make it easy to "spot check" for problems. With wire-speed filtering and store-and-forward switching, the DES-1016D maximizes network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets
- Product Description: D-Link DES 1016D - switch - 16 ports - unmanaged - desktop
- Dev ice Type: Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Ports: 16 x 10/100
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Features: Flow control, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 28 cm x 18 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.