Your cart is empty.
To complete your small business office, the AM5067 can send and receive faxes directly from your PC with the minimum of fuss and is also equipped with TAM (Telephone Answering Machine) support
Plug & Play and you're away. The AM5067 delivers full V.92* 56K speed which gives you a reliable connection to the Internet. Designed for home, small offices and remote deployments, the compact and lightweight AM5067 can plug into any telephone port to provide you with instant access to the Internet via a dial-up connection.
Your Internet Service Provider must support the V.92 standard. If a V.92 connection is not available, this modem automatically reverts to the 56K V.90 mode.
- USB bus powered - no external power supply needed
- V.92 and V.90 technology. 56Kbps receiving and 48Kbps transmitting data rates
- Fax Class 1 modem supported with receiving and transmitting data rates up to 14.4 Kbps
- Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) functional via audio sound device
- Connects to computer through USB port
- Compact design
- Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year
Selected NetComm products are eligible for an additional one (1) year conditional warranty. Please refer to the packaging that accompanies your product to confirm whether your product is eligible for Extended Warranty.Offer subject to Manufacturers' Terms & Conditions.
|Product Description||NetComm Roadster AM5067 56K USB Modem - fax / modem|
|Device Type||Fax / modem - USB|
|Max Transfer Rate||56 Kbps|
|Protocols & Specifications||Bell 103, ITU V.21, Bell 212A, ITU V.22, ITU V.22bis, ITU V.29, ITU V.32, ITU V.32bis, ITU V.34, ITU V.17, ITU V.23, ITU V.27ter, ITU V.34bis|
|Max Fax Transfer Rate||14.4 Kbps|
|Error Correction Protocol||MNP-4, ITU V.42, MNP-2, MNP-3|
|Data Compression Protocol||MNP-5, ITU V.42bis, ITU V.44|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista|
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.