Your cart is empty.
Logitech Harmony 900 lets you put all your home-entertainment equipment behind walls or cabinet doors without losing control (up to 100 feet away), thanks to RF technology.
Just place the simple-to-install IR blaster and mini blasters near the equipment you want to control to turn RF signals into IR commands your devices understand. Once you're set up, the full-colour touch screen lets you see only the controls you need and start your entertainment with just one touch. You can replace up to 15 other remotes. And our software finds the control codes for your equipment from our online database of more than 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices. So chances are, if you own it, your Harmony 900 will control it.
- Remote control
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- 2 NiMh rechargeable batteries
- User documentation
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- Windows XP,
- Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- USB port
- Internet access
- Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5
- USB port
- Internet access
|Product Description||Logitech Harmony 900 - universal remote control|
|Device Type||Universal remote control|
|Supported Device Qty||15|
|Input Device||Touch screen|
|Max Operating Distance||30.5 m|
|Battery||1 x remote control unit battery - rechargeable - Lithium Ion|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.