Your cart is empty.
Know the road ahead
- Screen size: 5.0" (13 cm)
- Maps: Provided by WhereIs
- IQ Routes technology
- Advanced lane guidance
- Voice control
- Help Me! emergency menu
- Spoken street names
- Dimensions: 134.3 mm x 95.4 mm x 21.7 mm
- Weight: 244 grams
- The TomTom GO LIVE 800 series tell you exactly what’s up ahead so you can sit back and enjoy the ride
- Let HD Traffic guide you through jams and leave traffic behind
- Get speed camera warnings, information via Local Search with Google and weather reports
- Convenient and smart, it also lets you use your voice for many different tasks, such as entering addresses and making calls hands free
- Get accurate traffic info updated every two minutes
- Steer clear of delays, and know exactly when you're due to arrive
- Your device comes with fixed safety camera alerts pre-installed, to help you to drive more safely and responsibly, while saving money on speeding fines
- Includes LIVE Services for 12 months
- For 12 months you are connected to real-time information with premium services like TomTom HD Traffic and Local Search with Google so you always have access to useful and relevant information en route
- Your TomTom device comes with the latest and most complete WhereIs® map of Australia pre-installed
- Start driving with the latest map - guaranteed! If a new map for your device is available within 90 days of first use, you can download that map once for free via tomtom.com
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Replacement PlanThe Replacement Plan is for technology items like printers/multifunctions, shredders, cameras, monitors, gas lift chairs and eReaders where the purchase price is between $25 and $500. Your Extra Cover plan covers you for mechanical or electrical failure. All replacements are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
The maximum amount payable by Us under this Officeworks Extended Warranty Plan will be the Original Purchase Price of Your Product (inclusive of GST) per claim.
* Excluding notebooks/PCs as they are covered by repair plans
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.