Your cart is empty.
Revive your computer and stretch your system without stretching your budget. Kingston’s SSDNow V200 makes it easy. Designed for notebook and desktop hard drive replacements and upgrades, it maximises your computer investment while boosting the performance of the system and its applications. It’s available in 64GB, 128GB and 256 GB capacities and in kits that make switching to an SSD easy and affordable. Kits include cables, brackets, cloning software and HDD enclosure and installation video - everything you need to get started. More reliable and more durable than a traditional hard drive, it also runs silent and cool while making computers more responsive than ever.
- Faster - boots system and applications faster
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than a standard hard drive
- Convenient - all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities - to fit your needs
- Silent - runs silent and cool
- Guaranteed - three-year warranty
- Capacities: 64GB
- Operating temperatures: 0 to 70°C
- Form factor: 2.5" drive available in both 7.0mm (64GB & 128GB only) & 9.5mm (256GB) to fit more systems
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6GB/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Power Consumption: 0.491 W (TYP) Idle / 1.87 W (TYP) Write
- Storage temperatures: -40 to 85°C
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800 Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000 Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Sequential Reads: 260MB/s
- Sequential writes: 100MB/s
- Sustained Random 4k Read/Write: up to 32K/ up to 1.4K IOPS
- Diemensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Weight: 88g
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.