Your cart is empty.
The BlackArmor NAS 220 server is a small-business-specific network attached storage solution designed to provide centralised storage and data backup, helping to deliver business continuity for up to 20 PCs. Automatically backup business-critical data with RAID 1 mirroring, full-system backup, SafetyDrill+™ bare metal recovery software and powerful hardware-based encryption.
- Designed to provide centralised storage and data backup for up to 20 PCs.
- Enables automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration.
- Protect network connected PCs with incremental and full-system, automatic backup.
- Functions as an FTP server for remote file access.
- Stream media to DLNA compliant devices and computers running iTunes software.
- Includes two reliable, user-replaceable Seagate hard drives.
- Connect external drives, share a printer or utilise an uninterrupted power supply with the two USB 2.0 ports.
- Secure files with powerful hardware-based encryption.
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Multi-volume management.
- Event email notification.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Dimensions: 188 (L) x 104 (W) x 197.80 (H) mm.
- One Ethernet port for local network connection, web-based management and remote access.
- Two USB 2.0 ports for external drives, printers and uninterrupted power supplies (UPS).
- Two internal SATA II ports.
- Local area network (LAN)
- Internet connection (for system updates and web access)
- Wired or wireless router with an available 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- USB printer or USB disk drive (optional)
- BlackArmor NAS 220
- 2M – RJ45 cable
- AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with:
- BlackArmor Discovery Software for Windows OS
- BlackArmor Discovery Software for Mac OS
- BlackArmor Backup Software for Windows (5 licenses)
- Online registration link
- Warranty information card
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.