Your cart is empty.
Protect up to 10 PCs.
BlackArmor NAS 110 lets you protect every PC in your home (or small business), keeping files secure with powerful hardware-based encryption. And features like automatic full-system backup and SafetyDrill+™ bare metal recovery software provide critical protection for your important data.
Web-based server management.
In addition to included backup software, BlackArmor NAS 110 lets you manage data remotely using the web-based BlackArmor Discovery tool. With a single click, you can view or map shared volumes to your computer, access the web-based user interface or back up the PC you’re working from.
Quickly back up important data from USB drives and digital cameras. Just plug in and press the OneTouch button. With two external USB ports, you can connect external drives, share a printer or utilize an uninterrupted power supply to safeguard against power failure.
Stream your content.
BlackArmor NAS 110 also lets you stream media files to DLNA® compliant devices or computers running iTunes.® So you have an easy way to centralize your content and display it simultaneously on multiple devices.
- Storing and accessing files for a central, secure location
- Remotely accessing and managing files
- Streaming media to devices and computers
- Performing full-system backups on networked PCs
Software Requirements PC On Network
- Pentium® III, 500MHz equivalent processor or higher
- Microsoft Windows® XP or Microsoft Vista® OS
- Internet Explorer® 6.0 browser or later, or Firefox™ 2.X
- browser or later (for management interface and web access)
- 256MB RAM
- Mac On Network
- Mac OS® X 10.4.11 OS or later
- Apple® Safari® 3.1 browser or later
- System Requirements Local area network (LAN)
- Internet connection (for system updates and web access)
- Wired or wireless router with an available 10/100/1000
- Ethernet port
- USB printer or USB disk drive (optional)
- BlackArmor NAS 110 storage server
- 2M - RJ45 cable
- AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with
- BlackArmor® Discovery Software for Windows® OS
- BlackArmor® Discovery Software for Mac® OS
- BlackArmor® Backup Software for Windows OS
- (5 licenses*)
- Online registration link
- Warranty information card
- *Additional licenses available for purchase at www.seagate.com
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 Years
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.