Your cart is empty.
LinkStation Pro Duo LS-WVL RAID NAS hard drive array offers instant storage expansion and file access on your home or home office network and over the Internet.
- Two Internal Hard Drives with RAID 0 and RAID 1 Support
- Shared Storage: Store or back up files from multiple PCs, laptops or Mac computers in one central location
- Free WebAccess and WebAccess i App for iPhone and iPad
- DLNA Certified and iTunes Servers
- BitTorrent Client: Download digital content over the Internet directly to your LinkStation Pro Duo
- Time Machine Compatibility
- Active Directory Support: Join to an existing Active Directory Domain for Windows user authentication and folder level permissions
- USB 2.0 Port: Attach a printer to the network, add a USB hard drive for additional storage or backup, or connect to a UPS for AC power failure management
- Eco-Minded: The power savings feature regulates the power usage of your LinkStation Pro Duo by shutting the unit down and reducing energy consumption
- TurboPC with Turbo Copy: Enhance the overall performance of your PC
- Network Servers: FTP and print servers included with the firmware
- Direct Copy: Plug in your USB hard drive or camera to quickly offload pictures
Internal Hard Drives:
- Number of Drives: 2
- Drive Interface: STAT 3Gb/s
- Hard Drive Sizes: 4TB
- Supported RAID levels: 0, 1, Normal
- Standard Compliance: EEE802.3ab / IEEE802.3 / IEEE802.3u Standard
- Data Transfer Rates: 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- Connector Type: RJ-45
- Number of Ports: 1
- Standard Compliance: USB 2.0
- Connector Type: A type
- Number of Ports: 1
- Data Transfer Rates: 480 Mbps (Max)
- Networking: TCP/IP
- File Sharing: CIFS/SMB, AFP, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP
- Management: HTTP/HTTPS
- Time Synchronization: NTP
- Dimensions (WxHxD in.): 8.1x 5.1 x 3.4
- Weight (lbs): 5.1 lb
- Power Consumption (Watts): Average 26 W, Maximum 48 W, 0.7 W Standby
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Client OS Support: Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.