Your cart is empty.
The Spacedec SD-FS-H is designed to mount six 24" 17.5 lbs. (8kg) monitors on either a freestanding low footprint base or via a bolt through mounting option (both included). It has been designed for quick and easy installation and set up. The SD-FS-H is an extremely durable mounting solution featuring a curved "cockpit" style configuration which provides superior ergonomic viewing and no-fuss, space saving operation. This fully adjustable and robust product is ideal for multi-screen users, particularly in commercial and "onsite" environments. Monitor height, tilt, pan and landscape to portrait rotation can be easily adjusted. This product also features outstanding cable management for neatly and safely housing up 12 x 0.3" diameter cables.
- Supports 6 LCD flat panel displays from 12" (30cm) to 24" (61cm)
- Suits 75mm x 75mm (3" x 3") and 100mm x 100mm (4" x 4") VESA mounting hole patterns
- Stylish aluminum base with felt pads to protect work surface
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Supports a maximum weight of 11.5kg (25.3lbs) per display
- Maximum height to center of top display 755mm
- Product Description: Atdec Spacedec Freestanding Hex - stand
- Product Type: Stand
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 141.8 cm x 37 cm x 91.5 cm
- Weight: 23.9 kg
- Recommended Use: 6 LCD displays
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: 100 x 100 mm, 75 x 75 mm
- Max Load Weight: 48 kg
- Colour: Charcoal grey
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 years warranty
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.