Your cart is empty.
It's time for a device that could change your digital life completely. With the Bamboo, Wacom is introducing the first tablet combining multi-touch functionality and pen tablet technology in a single device. The result: the best of both worlds - and an intuitive, simple and inspiring way to work with computers.A simple tap of the finger will select an icon, open a menu or start an application. And with two fingers you can easily rotate an image or document, flip through a presentation, scroll through a blog or a spreadsheet or zoom in and out of a website or photo.Whether by pen or by finger: your Bamboo invites you to share digital content. Its sleek, stylish design enables left- and right-handed use, and comfortable details such as the integrated pen holder and customizable ExpressKeys instantly ease your working life.
- Two sensors for pen and multi-touch input
- Support of multi-touch gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate and more
- Pressure-sensitive pen tip and eraser for natural feel
- Battery-free and ergonomic pen with two buttons
- Improved resolution for high accuracy
- Paper-like tablet surface with 16:10 aspect ratio
- Reversible tablet design for left- or right-handed use
- Four customizable ExpressKeys for quick function access
- Attached pen holder for convenient storage
- Easy USB connection
- Product Description: Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch - digitizer, stylus
- Device Type: Digitizer, stylus
- Colour: Black, lime green
- Orientation: Right and left-handed
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 27.8 cm x 17.6 cm x 1 cm
- Weight: 420 g
- Connectivity Technology: Wired - USB
- Movement Detection Technology: Electromagnetic
- Movement Resolution: 2540 dpi
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 mm
- Features: Pressure sensitive pen, eraser, multi-touch digitiser, 4 ExpressKeys
- Cables Included: 1 x USB cable - detachable - 1 m
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Apple MacOS X 10.4 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Certification: Compatible with Windows 7
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.