Compact, Go-Anywhere Design
- Type: Porro prism, centre focusing (Linked-dual-axis)
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective lens Diameter: 21mm
- Real field of view: 6.2°
- Apparent field of view: 50°
- Field of view at 1000m: 108m
- Exit pupil: 2.6mm
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Relative Brightness: 6.7
- Coupling a compact, palm-sized body with 21mm objective lenses, the UCF R series provides outstanding optical performance and go-anywhere portability for a wide variety of applications, from outdoor nature observation to indoor theatrical viewing.
- Combining multi-coated optical elements with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms, the UCF R series assures high light transmission and reflection for a bright, clear image field.
- It also incorporates aspherical optical elements to deliver a clear, well-defined image with minimal distortion, even at the edges.
- The UCF R series is encased in a durable rubber housing to ensure a firm, comfortable hold and excellent shock-resistant performance.
- The PENTAX-original dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system makes it quick and effortless to adjust the distance between two eyepieces, even when you share the binoculars with someone else.
- User-friendly eyepiece rings that can be extended or pushed into storage position with a single action.
- Dioptre adjuster with a midpoint click stop (at neutral m-1 dioptre position).
- Short minimum focusing distance of 2.8 meters for close-range viewing.