Your cart is empty.
Compact, Go-Anywhere Design
- Type: Porro prism, centre focusing (Linked-dual-axis)
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective lens Diameter: 21mm
- Real field of view: 6.2°
- Apparent field of view: 50°
- Field of view at 1000m: 108m
- Exit pupil: 2.6mm
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Relative Brightness: 6.7
- Coupling a compact, palm-sized body with 21mm objective lenses, the UCF R series provides outstanding optical performance and go-anywhere portability for a wide variety of applications, from outdoor nature observation to indoor theatrical viewing.
- Combining multi-coated optical elements with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms, the UCF R series assures high light transmission and reflection for a bright, clear image field.
- It also incorporates aspherical optical elements to deliver a clear, well-defined image with minimal distortion, even at the edges.
- The UCF R series is encased in a durable rubber housing to ensure a firm, comfortable hold and excellent shock-resistant performance.
- The PENTAX-original dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system makes it quick and effortless to adjust the distance between two eyepieces, even when you share the binoculars with someone else.
- User-friendly eyepiece rings that can be extended or pushed into storage position with a single action.
- Dioptre adjuster with a midpoint click stop (at neutral m-1 dioptre position).
- Short minimum focusing distance of 2.8 meters for close-range viewing.
|Product Description||Pentax UCF R - binoclulars 8 x 21|
|Dimensions||10.9 cm x 4.8 cm x 8.1 cm|
|Field Of View||108 m / 1000 m|
|Objective Lens Diameter||21 mm|
|Eye Relief||13 mm|
|Lens Coating||Fully multicoated|
|Max View Angle||6.2 degree(s)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.