Your cart is empty.
- Megapixels: 12.4 CMOS sensor
- Lens: SMC Pentax-DA L 1:3.5-5.6 18-55mm AL
- LCD Screen: 3.0"
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Card Compatibility: SD/SDHC card
- Video Recording: HD (720p) at 25fps
- Warranty: 1 year
- High quality 12.4 megapixel CMOS sensor captures detailed images with high colour accuracy and low noise.
- Large 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution for responsive Live View and detailed image/video review.
- Compact and lightweight body is exceptionally comfortable to use, and highly portable.
- Powerful automatic shooting modes, such as Auto Picture mode and various scene modes, take the guesswork out of taking great pictures.
- Fast 6 FPS frame rate captures quick action in dynamic environments.
- Highly responsive and accurate 11 point SAFOX IX autofocus system includes a dedicated AF assist lamp.
- High sensitivity 100-25600 ISO range features improved noise performance for high quality image capture even in extremely challenging lighting.
- Capture widescreen HD video with sound at 720p and 25 FPS, using any PENTAX lens.
- A maximum 1/6000 second shutter speed freezes fast action without subject movement blur.
- A viewfinder focus point indicator confirms the area of focus in an image.
- A wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters encourages the photographer’s artistic expression.
|Product Description||Pentax K-r - digital camera|
|Product Type||Digital camera - SLR with Live View mode, movie recording|
|Memory Card Slot||SD card|
|Image Processor||PRIME II|
|Wireless Connection||IrDA (IrSimple protocol)|
|Sensor Resolution||12.4 Megapixel|
|Max Video Resolution||1280 x 720|
|Lens System||3 x zoom lens - 18 - 55 mm - f/3.5-5.6 DA L AL Pentax KAF|
|Focus Adjustment||Automatic, manual|
|Min Focus Range||25 cm|
|Image Stabiliser||Optical (image sensor shift mechanism)|
|Camera Flash||Pop-up flash|
|Viewfinder||Optical - eye-level mirror pentaprism|
|Display||LCD display - 3"|
|Supported Battery||1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included )|
|AV Interfaces||Composite video/audio|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||12.5 cm x 6.8 cm x 9.7 cm|
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Replacement PlanThe Replacement Plan is for technology items like printers/multifunctions, shredders, cameras, monitors, gas lift chairs and eReaders where the purchase price is between $25 and $500. Your Extra Cover plan covers you for mechanical or electrical failure. All replacements are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
The maximum amount payable by Us under this Officeworks Extended Warranty Plan will be the Original Purchase Price of Your Product (inclusive of GST) per claim.
* Excluding notebooks/PCs as they are covered by repair plans
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.