Your cart is empty.
The VS94A is a video splitter that not only duplicates the video signal from any VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, or multisync monitor to four outputs, but also boosts the video signal over a distance of up to 65 meters. Cascadable to support up to 64 displays, and offering bandwidth up to 350 MHz, the VS94A is ideal for broadcasting and enhancing video information to the public, monitoring your work environments from safe locations, or offering superior video for company or classroom training.
- One video input to 4 video outputs.
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals.
- Supports 350 MHz bandwidth.
- Long-distance transmission - up to 65 m.
- Superior video quality - 1920 x 1440@60Hz.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only).
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA,WUXGA and multisync monitors.
- Full metal casing.
- Display Connections 4/64*.
- Connectors Video In 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue).
- Video Out 4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue).
- Power 1 x DC Jack.
- LEDs Power 1 (Orange).
- Video Resolution 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz.
- Bandwidth 350 MHz.
- Signal Range 65 m.
- Power Consumption DC9V, 2.03W.
- Environment Operating Temp. 0-50°C.
- Storage Temp. -20-60°C.
- Humidity 0-80% RH, Non-condensing.
- Weight 0.61 kg.
- Dimensions:(L x W x H) 20.00 x 7.50 x 4.50 cm.
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.