Your cart is empty.
Callisto A3 is a premium small office laminator designed to offer flexible lamination in professional environments. as well as Jam Free performance with Fellowes pouches, Hotswap technology means lamination takes place at a single, constant temperature, allowing instant changes between different pouch thicknesses without the need to wait for the laminator to heat up or cool down. Heatguard™ technology keeps the laminator surface safe to touch and a sleep mode is activated after periods of inactivity to reduce energy consumption. the Callisto A3 accepts up to 125 micron pouches and includes a starter kit for 10 documents and a 2 year warranty.
- Brand: Fellowes
- Usage: Small Office/Regular Use
- Warm up time: 5 Minutes
- Maximum Pouch Thickness 125 Microns
- Maximum Pouch Size: A3
- No. of Rollers: 2
- Automatic Switch off: Yes
- Laminates photos: Yes
- Lamination Speed (cm/min): 40-30
- Temp Adustments (# of seetings): 4
- Warranty (yrs): 2
- Machine Dimensions (HxWxD): 110Mm X 550Mm X 155Mm
- Unit Weight (kg): 2
- uitable for small office use
- Sleep Mode is activated after periods of inactivity, reducing energy consumption
- HeatGuard™ Technology - patented safety system reduces the surface temperature of the laminator, ensuring it is always safe to touch
- Reverse mechanism for retrieving and re-aligning misfed documents
- Entry width 325mm - laminates up to A3 size paper
- Ready to laminate in 5 minutes
- Maximum lamination speed of 40cm/min (80 microns)
- Includes starter kit for 10 documents
- Suitable for Fellowes Enhance80, Impress100 and Capture125 micron pouches
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.