Following Extensive Market Research, The Jacaranda Atlas 7th Edition Has Been Thoroughly Re-engineered To Meet The Changing Needs Of Geography Students And Teachers. The 7th Edition Has Been Segmented Into Four Distinct Sections Including: Geoskills & Geoconcepts, Georeference, Geotopics And World Statistics. Furthermore, The New Edition Includes Introductions To Each Item In The Double Page Spreads, Additional Labeling Of Maps And Graphics To Help Use And Make Sense Of Information In The Spread, New Three-dimensional Mapping Style And A New Range Of Case Studies Focusing On Recent Events And Popular Topics Taught In Geography Classrooms Around Australia. The Atlas Contains A Wealth Of Information And Geographic Media To Develop Students' Geographical Knowledge, Skills And Understanding Of The World Around Them. Other Features Include An Updated Eight-page World Statistics Section, A Colour Coded Gazetteer Index Preceded By A ‘how To Use The Gazetteer Index' Page, Easy-to-find Subject Index And The Latest World Flags. The Jacaranda Atlas 7th Edition Is Fully Supported By The Jacaranda Atlas 7th Edition Eguideplus Which Provides Online Teaching Advice, Lesson Starters, Background Information, Teaching And Learning Strategies, Student Worksheets, Atlas Activities Answers, Student Worksheet Answers And Black Line Map Masters.
- Brand: Jacaranda
- Quantity: 1
- The Jacaranda 7th Edition includes access to 30 of the 200 geographical studies contained in the Jacaranda myWorld Atlas.
- The atlas includes an extensive range of geographic media including thematic maps, topographic maps, climatic maps, relief maps, topological maps, sketch maps, choropleth maps, photographs, satellite images, aerial photographs, cross sections, profile drawings, flow diagrams, block diagrams, line graphs, bar graphs, pie graphs, pictographs, logarithmic graphs, population pyramids, tables and many others. This rich array allows students to experience and interpret a wide range of data.
- 28 pages of GeoSkills and GeoConcepts
- 118 pages of Australian, continents and world maps in a separate easy-to-find GeoReference section
- 126 pages of case studies grouped together into the 14 most popular topics taught in Australian geography classrooms
- 372 maps
- 370 photographs, aerial and satellite photos
- 111 graphs, piegraphs and population pyramids
- 132 diagrams, pictograms and tables
- 44 climate graphs
- Keys consistently located beneath maps