Your cart is empty.
- An easy to understand guide to Microsoft Office 2010 covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access 2010.
- Learn all the basis to create documents in Word, edit spreadsheets and create formulas in Excel and add sound to presentations in PowerPoint.
- Presents information in a fun and friendly ‘For Dummies’ style that makes skill-building easier.
- Covers typing and formatting text to spice up documents in Word.
- Shows how to navigate and edit a spreadsheet, create formulas and chart and analyse data in Excel.
- Demonstrates how to create presentations and add colours, sounds and pictures in PowerPoint.
- Configure e-mails, store contacts, organise tasks, schedule time and set appointments in Outlook.
- Delves into designing databases, including editing, modifying, searching, sorting and querying and viewing and printing reports in Access.
- Consists of seven sections: Getting to Know Microsoft Office 2010, Working with Word, Playing the Numbers with Excel, Making Presentations with PowerPoint, Getting Organised with Outlook, Storing Stuff with Access and The Part of Tens.
- Includes a DVD with two and a half hours of step-by-step video training and instructs users how to complete essential Office 2010 tasks.
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.