Your cart is empty.
Lotion Wash, Environmentally Approved By Environmental Choice Australia
- Brand: Deb
- Colour: Blue
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Dimensions(WDH): 145X110X190
- Size: 2 Litres
- Weight: 2 Kilogram
- Environmental Choice Australia Certified Product: This product has been independently certified as meeting the requirements of Good Environmental Choice Australia Shampoos and Soaps Standard
- Pleasantly fragranced: Appealing to both males and females with no lingering scent.
- Contains glycerine: Helps prevent skin dryness by increasing the amount of water in the surface layers of the skin, leaving hands feeling soft and supple.
- Mild blend of surfactants: Quickly creates a rich lather for fast and effective hand cleaning; ideal for regular, daily use.
- Clear, viscous Blue gel: Aesthetically pleasing appearance and feel in use for both male and female washroom areas.
- Fully water soluble and free rinsing: Will rinse easily from the skin to leave no soapy residues on the hands or in sinks.
- Hygienic: The cartridges are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to protect the product. The unique patented pumps are designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use and thus minimise the risk of external contamination.
- No wastage: As no air passes back through the pumps the cartridges collapse during normal use to maximise evacuation of product.
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.