Your cart is empty.
Officeworks is committed to supporting charitable organisations and activities that make a difference in every community our team members and customers live and work.
We strive to be a neighbour of choice by being involved in:
Officeworks is committed to supporting the educational needs of Australia's children as well as their educators; teachers and parents.
We recognise not only every child's right to receive an education but also the critical importance to Australia's future that they receive one. Children's education is number one on our list of community priorities.
Every time we open a store, we donate $1,000 to a local school for them to utilise in whatever way will be of most use to them.
In addition to this ongoing donation scheme, we have participated in and contributed to a number of programs and organisations with similar goals to our own and are committed to continuing this in the future.
Our most recent initiatives include:
- Working with the Australian Literary and Numeracy Foundation (ALNF) on their Share-A-Book campaign.
- Partnering again with ALNF to raise funds and donations of school essentials for indigenous, refugee and disadvantaged kids, via our Helping Kids Grow campaign
- Sponsoring the What Matters? competition for the third time.
The health and wellbeing of the members of our communities is important to Officeworks.
We encourage our stores to contribute by way of sponsorships and donations to organisations and activities that:
- Promote the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- Encourage participation.
- Provide information and support to those in need of assistance.
In 2009 our health and wellbeing support included:
- National involvement in the Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon series. The TRYathlons are open to kids aged between 7-15 years old and aim to encourage all kids to participate and simply do their best.
- Officeworks stores and support centres doing their bit for the Cancer Council's Biggest Morning Tea.
In 2010 we're aiming to build on our previous fundraising achievements for the health and wellbeing causes in our community.
Officeworks believes in giving something back to the communities where we make our living.
Organisations that enhance the communities in which we live and operate are key to Taking Care. So we take pride in supporting our local:
- sporting bodies,
- aged care centres, and
- other not-for-profit community ventures.
We see our Community Involvement as more than just about writing a cheque or handing over some stock, but more about getting involved in what's happening in the community and repaying them for their loyalty to us.
A huge number of Officeworks stores around Australia have been using their Community Involvement budgets to benefit their local communities in a variety of ways.
Our fundraising efforts for Remembrance Day and ANZAC Day are examples of this commitment.