Your cart is empty.
Total support package with low monthly payments.
Includes up to 25% cashback, loss/accidental damage & theft cover PLUS a loaner laptop, tablet or camera.
Whether the equipment is for your work or business, or for your home and
entertainment, RentSmart is the smart way to finance your technology
for its many benefits:
Click here for terms and conditions
Apply online now is as simple as 3 simple steps
- 1. Get online approval
You can be approved online in minutes. Click 'Apply Now' to begin your application.
- 2. Print your approval
We will email your approval notice straight to your inbox to print off.
- 3. Go shopping
Simply take your approval notice into any Officeworks store and select your new equipment.
- Projectors and Monitors
- Modem, Servers
- Office Furniture
- Digital Cameras
- GPS Systems
- MP3 Players
- Computer Accessories
- Laptops, Computers and Tablets
- Multi Function Centres
- Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines
As long as the minimum amount is $330 inc GST, you can bundle together all the equipment you need into one rental package
E.g. laptop, software, laptop bag, MP3 Player, Services, Warranty, Tech Services, GPS. You can include up to 25% of your rental agreement with consumable items, such as software, essential cables etc.
Click here for terms and conditions
Exclusive to RentSmart, you also get a range of other benefits and add-ons included such as:
- Up to 25% CASHBACK when you upgrade.
- Peace of mind that LOSS, ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE & THEFT COVER is included against all your rented products and there is no excess.
- You'll never have to be without your equipment with a LOANER LAPTOP, TABLET & CAMERA included.
- Why is renting a great option?
There are many benefits of renting including:
- Spreading out the cost of the equipment over it's useful life.
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest technology through renting.
- Not having to spend a lump sum up front.
- Ability to get better equipment through renting than by buying.
- You can save your cash for something else you need. For example, invest your money back into your mortgage, credit card bills, loan repayments etc.
- What is included in my agreement?
Along with your rental equipment, also included in your agreement is:
- Online data transfer to your new machine.
- Up to 25% cashback when you upgrade to A new agreement at the end of term
- Loss, accidental damage & theft cover against all applicable items in your package with no excess.
- A loaner laptop, tablet or camera if yours breaks down or is stolen.
- When would I get my new equipment?
Straight away! Get approved online now by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below then take your approval notice into your nearest Officeworks store. Once all criteria has been met you can walk away with your new equipment.
- Who can RentSmart?
The basic criteria for RentSmart is you need to be:
- Over the age of 18 years old.
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Employed with a salary of at least $30,000 a year, or if applying on behalf of business, the business must be a Sole Trader, Partnership or Company*
- What is the duration of a RentSmart plan?
Your choice of either 2, 3 or 4 years.
- What are the payment methods?
First payment in-store needs to be made by debit or credit card (not EFTPOS), then all future payments are made monthly via direct debit transfer or credit card.
- Can I add additional Officeworks Services to my plan, such as Extra Cover, Tech Services, assemble-it?
Getting extra support, peace of mind and a greater range is easy to add to your plan from a few extra dollars per week.
- Can I update my equipment or add new equipment to my rental plan?
You can. Contact RentSmart's Customer Care Team on 1300 855 555 and they'll help you choose your best option.
- What happens at the end of my RentSmart agreement?
RentSmart offers you 4 flexible options:
- Upgrade your old equipment for the latest on offer at Officeworks and receive up to 25% cashback
- Return: You simply return your rented equipment to RentSmart at the end of the rental term.
- Continue: If you're happy with your technology you can continue to rent your existing items at a reduced rate for 12 months or continue renting month by month.
- Purchase: We can also offer you the option to purchase your equipment at the end of the term from RentSmart at a fair market value. *RentSmart is under no obligation to sell the equipment to you.
- What is 'fair market value'?
It's the price you'd expect to pay for your equipment in the marketplace.
- What is the interest rate?
The agreement is for rental of the equipment, not a loan agreement or hire purchase agreement, therefore what you pay is a monthly rental for the equipment, not interest.