Your cart is empty.
An Officeworks’ Managed Print is specifically designed to cut your business spending while increasing productivity.
It does so by helping you to proactively manage and monitor your print fleet.
A Managed Print is a powerful and secure data collection engine that captures your usage metrics from your print device/s in real time. This includes the number of pages printed, toner used and the amount of toner remaining.
It helps uncover small inefficiencies that could be costing your business big money. It then helps you create a plan and strategy to rectify these inefficiencies and replace them with highly-productive, cost-saving solutions.
Our Managed Print technology can operate across all brands and at a single site or simultaneously at multiple locations. It's completely flexible and tailored to your specific business needs.
According to research by Gartner Group, businesses spend between 1% and 3% of their total annual revenue generating documents, and dramatically underestimate their total print expenses and needs.**Lundy, Jason 'Right Sizing Output Fleets: The Hidden Gold Mine,' Gardener (19th March, 2001)
Tailor your solution
The Officeworks' Managed Print are scalable and can be designed to meet the needs of a business of any size. From a small or midsize organisation to a large corporate enterprise, we offer completely tailored solutions that seek to improve your bottom line.
Using globally recognised technology to collect and analyse your print data information, Officeworks' Managed Print can pinpoint which devices need replacing and reconfiguring. This will help optimise your current fleet and assist in planning a strategic migration to new printing services and systems over time.
Choosing a Managed Print with Officeworks gives you smart cost control and intelligent cashflow management by planning to replace what you need, when you need it, with the right device/s for your business.
What you'll receive with your solution
A Managed Print will deliver you:
- A vendor neutral approach so you get the best solution for your business
- Complete visibility of all associated costs with your print fleet
- Automated ordering of supplies via the Automatic Toner Replenishment Program
- Maximum uptime with devices constantly monitored
- Ongoing service and support
- Easy administration tools to map your printing patterns across the business
Benefits of Managed Print
Choosing a strategic approach and creating a Managed Print will deliver a wide range of benefits to help your business grow and succeed.
- Reducing total print-related expenses
- Managing cash flow with structured spending
- Identifying and reducing unnecessary costs in your current processes
- One monthly bill for services and supplies
- Identifying business inefficiencies
- Greater control over business printing environments
- Understanding your current usage patterns
- Establishing and maintaining an effective technology turnover strategy
- Freeing up IT resources from printer-related issues
- Minimising costly downtime
- Peace of mind with ongoing, industry-leading service and support
- Reduction in print energy consumption
- Reduction in paper consumption
- Maximising your energy savings and minimising your carbon footprint
- Eliminating waste by adopting Just In Time (JIT) logistics
- With Close the Loop®, we recover and recycle your toner and inkjet cartridges and toner bottles